finger twitching
About 2 months ago I woke up with little finger twitching on right hand.  Would only twitch in the morning for a few seconds, quit and then go again, but stopped within an hour or so.  Then quit all together.  Now I woke up and the thumb on my left hand was twitching and twitching most of the day off and on.  Please advise what I should do?
It could just be a twitch which everyone gets once in a while. Since it is your health if you can find a doctor willing to diagnose you based on finger twitches..Yeah right ?
It's besst to get your diagnosis.

I'm not a doctor but I had a friend who had finger twitches and he was diagnose with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig's disease which is a progressive degeneration of the motor neurons of the central nervous system, leading to wasting of the muscles and paralysis.

I think Michael J. Fox said his finger twitched before he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease which is associated with degeneration of the basal ganglia of the brain and a deficiency of the neurotransmitter dopamine.
There are many causes of finger twitching- Carpal tunnel syndrome, Cervical stenosis, Electrolyte imbalance, vitamin deficiency, Peripheral neuropathy, Multiple sclerosis, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and many others. Please go for an MRI of the spine and X rays of the wrist joint. Please consult a physician and neurologist for the examination and diagnosis. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!