Neurology Expert Forum
fingers sticking together

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

fingers sticking together

In march of this year i had bells palsy in the right side of my face, after i had been to the doctors, i noticed that when my hands were relaxed, my ring finger and middle finger on my right hand were "sticking together", (thats the only way i can think to describe it) scared that the doctor had got it wrong and it wasnt bells palsy, as i had been told this only affects your face, i went to the hospital, who confirmed that it was bells palsy, but was unsure what was wrong with my hands and told me to go home and not worry about it. It took about two months, but thankfully the bells palsy has gone, but my fingers have stayed the same and over the last week the same has happened to my other hand, but this time three of my fingers are "stook together"!!!!............ i can still feel them, i wouldnt say they are numb, but they feel strange and my arms ache abit as though blood is not getting through, they are normal in colour and temperature, i can seperate them, but as soon as i relax they fuse back togther....Ive been to the doctors again who has refered me to a neurologist, but it isnt for over a month!
Has anybody got any ideas of what it could be, as im gettin worried!!!
Be really good to hear from somebody
Thankyou