focal hypodensity in brain
what is meant by "suspicious focal hypodensity seen in right frontal region in subcortical white matter" which came as an observation of my dad's ct scan (plain+contrast)?

Also what are the possible treatments?
Did your dad recently experience a stroke or T.I.A. (mini-stroke)?  From what I find online, hypodensity on a CT scan in a patient who has had a stroke is bad news.... this is something you and your dad (if he is able) need to discuss with his physician.  In patients who've had a minor stroke or a transient ischemic attack (mini-stroke), hypodensity in the white matter of the brain means extra risk of the potential for a future stroke.  (See PM)

I have a parent who suffered from a T.I.A. (and likely has had more than one) who is taking the generic for Plavix (talk to your dad's doctor about if that would be right for him).  Also, trying to keep blood pressure below certain limits as well as cholesterol levels below (or above in the case of HDL) certain numbers are recommended for my parent.  Please talk to the doctor about treatment in your dad's particular situation.