foot & leg numbness, with tight muscles
11 days ago I experienced numnbess in my right heal. The next day it spred to the top of my foot and then to my ankle. By the next day it had spread up the side of my calf and the back of my thigh. There is no sensation when I touch my skin, I have a tingly felling in my toes and bottom of my foot and as of about 9 days ago the muscles are progressively tightening. I can not stretch my foot or ankle like I can with my left foot or stretch my toes as wide. I can not walk on my tippy toes or balnace on my right foot. The more I rest my foot the more tension I feel inside especially in my toes and ankle. As of 3 days ago the tingly sensation has moved to the side of my left foot, but has not worsened.

I also can not where closed shoes because it feels like the circulation is being cut off. The colouration has not changed, nor is my foot or leg swollen. I have not been sick recently or had any infection. I have went for a MRI on my brain and it came back negevtive. I want to know what posibilites this could be because I am 25 and generally healthy and suddenly this has happened and I am now limping around and the tension is very uncompfortable.