Neurology Community
foot twitch

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

foot twitch

HELP!! for the past few month i have been experiencing persistant twitch in my left foot. it's not really painfull more annoying.i'm concerned because no one seems to know why it is twitching.the twitch is located on my left foot near the arch close to the heel.
Avatar n tn
Do you have any accompanying weakness or atrophy (wasting of muscle)? If so, you will need to see a doctor and then most likely neurologist. If not, could be Benign Fasciculation Syndrome or maybe an irritated nerve etc... In any case, it's always good to have it checked out because it could be a mineral deficiency etc...
Avatar n tn
i am 16 and my right foot is constantly twiching when i sit still for to long, i am a dancer and i was wondering if that had anything to do with it? or i work in retail standing up all and day and i am not use to that so i was curious if that could have something to do with it?
thanks for your time.