Neurology Community
forehead muscle

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

forehead muscle

My forehead muscle has a knot in it and was wondering if theres anything a doctor could do for this.  As i rub my fingers accross my forehead i can feel this deep knot in the middle.  Its affecting the use of my right eye.  when i watch tv laying down parallel my left eye takes over even when i lay in a position where i lead with my right.  

I covered my left eye and watched tv last night and woke up with this muscle/knot being somewhat irrtated and painful.  I guess it maybe similar to lazy eye im not sure in in my 20's and have 20/20.  Is this something that can be corrected and if so what type of doctor do I see?