frontal lobe pain
I have had pain in my right frontal lobe about 1 cm below the hair line on the right side.  The pain is sharp and sometimes feels like burning.  It comes is waves and sometimes I feel dizzy.  This has happened about 6 times in the past month usually late at night.  Two times my entire brain felt numb
I have been having frontal headaches, pain and stiffness in my neck. Now my left ear lobe is getting twinges of pain.  Are these flu symptoms.  My back also feels tight.  One more question does thyroid medicine make your neck become thick.
I'm 16 and I am currently having the same thing happen off and on.. in the exact same spot. This was the first thing that came up when I searched frontal lobe pain on google. Anyone have advice? I take good care of myself and eat very healthy. I'm 130 lbs

this is the first time I've had this kind of pain it seems like it's stopped. It's like a relatively sharp pain that throbs off and on for a matter of minutes.
My 18 year old son just experience a pain in the frontal lobe area...all across the forehead.  He was bench pressing when it happened.
I am 13 and my front left frontal lobe has been hurting and every time I move i break down because it hurts soo bad.