funny sensation in lower leg.
Dear all.

I am female aged 29. and for just over a week now i have a funny almost vibrating sensation in lower leg just above ankle on right leg.

I dont have any pain im just finding it very annoying..hard to distinguish if anything makes it worse but it seems to either happen when walking/ putting weigt on that foot or sometimes when no weight is on the foot.
Also seem to be having discomfort with the soles of feet like stabbing pain especially after being on them for a while.

Please help
Natasha
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Your leg vibration symptoms could be related to nerve pinched in spine, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, Vitamin B complex deficiency, and neurological disorder. Nerve studies and nerve test may be helpful to further evaluate the condition. I would recommend evaluating the possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Further referral to a neurologist or endocrinologist may be required to assess the condition. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!
Thanks for the reply... i do not have diabetes or thyroid dysfunction as i had tests for those 2 months ago also probably vit b ok as well... i had several blood tests done due to having tachycardia.

I will visit my gp see what they have to say.

Many thanks