half body sweating
When I go to bed at night,  I start sweating only on the top half of my body. If I turn around on the other side, If I turn around on the other side,sweating moves back to the top half. even when i am sitting some time i start sweating on half of my body which is open to air and the other side which is hidden or away from direct air doesn't sweat. is it hormonal dis balance or neurological problem?  
There are numerous possiblities including endocrine, hormonal, pituitary, thryroid, neurological, and some specific organ diseases.  Keep a good list of all of your symptoms in the order they occur. I would start off with a general care doctor, internist, GP.  They will do basic work up and then if you need a specialist they will refer you. I had this early in my disease and it took years to find the problem which in my case is a combinatiion of endocrine hormonal.  Patience is hard to develop when your develop a new problem.  You may get lucky and find your answer quickly, but good record keeping on your part will be a big help for the doctors. I took a picture of the sweat on my sheets to show my doctor the pattern of the sweating, of coarse they have to be darker colored sheets to show up the sweat. In my case, external temperature control makes no difference.  Good Luck.
I too suffer with sweating on the top half of my body when in bed, I do have an Under Active Thyroid and am on medication for it, and have been for the past 2 years, but I dont think my dose is strong enough and needs increased, Im due back at the end of the month for another blood test, so God willing it will show up that it does need increased and this will settle the problem once and for all.
guys whats the adverse effect this half body sweating may cause if it is not taken care immediately...........cause im having same issue.......i think i dont have any thyroid related problems ............but i do have nervous weakness(when studying my 4th std i was affected by fids)