hand paralysis
I woke up 2 days ago, and my left hand is about 80% paralyzed, and my left tricep is very sore.  Are these two things connected?  And, can I anticipate that my hand will regain full movement soon?
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

After any neurological disorder or pinched nerve, paralysis may be common due to already nerve impingement or neurological disorder and may remain symptomatic or progress in future. Although any permanent cure can not be assured in such cases, but symptomatic relief, physiotherapy, avoiding any triggering factors and life style modification help you in certain extent. Please arrange an appointment with a neurologist who will evaluate the further prognosis here and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this helps.