Neurology Community
hand tremors

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

hand tremors

hi good day, i just want to share my experience of having hand tremor if in case someone can read my post and he/she felt the same way that i do please i need your comment.too
im a volunteer nurse, 20 years old  and i felt bad  and im always embarrased when im on duty because when im preparing medications the tremors is really present..and the personnel laugh at me. i dont know what to do. it feels like im very unfortunate person thats why even if its really shameful in my part i gain this guts to ask help from a nueroligist and also i post question here to be able to know if i have this chance to pursue with this profession and thats with the help of those concern individual..hope you can help me even an advice or tips to manage this tremors..thank you...
Your tremor could be Parkinson's Disease. My tremor started with a bouncing pointy finger in my right hand. Now I have a full resting tremor in my right hand and arm. I also have tremors in my jaw. lip and eye. Stress, like the kind you're under, will make the tremor worse. Tell me, are you tired a lot, have trouble showering, feel like you're trembling inside your body with no movement on the outside.Any problems with balance?
I think it is really important to see a neurologist. He may be able to help you control the tremors through medications. Please go ASAP.
Good luck and keep in touch.
jupiterjane
hi miaka i am having the similar condition as yours.i can understand that it is really embarrasing.it can be some problem that runs in the families.i feel my daughter who is seven yrs old having slightly shaky hands.i have heard of something like dystonia.that could be the possible reason.i am still trying to figure out the reason for it.