head and neck tingling
tingling across top of head and neck above the nape.  Also, pressure on temples, ringing of ear.s
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Generally pain/tingling in the back/top portion of the head, ringing in ear originate from the neck problems due to irritation in the cervical (neck) spine because the nerves that supply the back of the head start in the upper cervical spine. Mostly, this kind of symptoms aggravate after turning head and typically occurs in patients with previous neck injuries and in patients with marked arthritis of the upper cervical spine. In addition, sometimes pain exacerbate with prolonged sitting in a stooped posture and when working on a computers for long hours.  If you suffer continuous tingling at back of head, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the possibilities here and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you.