head empty feeling
what makes you feels confuse and like you are not here and somewhere else confusion, neverous and forgetfulness.
It's usually from not getting enough sleep and not enough protein in your diet.  When I haven't slept well, and I look in the mirror, I get this depersonalization feeling where I don't feel connected with myself.  And I'm terrible about getting enough protein.  But when I exercise a lot, and get enough water daily, and thus sleep well, I don't have that problem at all.  As long as it doesn't go on for hours and hours, for days and days, to where it's wrecking your life, you'll be okay if you'll just eat, exercise, and sleep well, and plus drink lots of water (it IS summer).  If it goes on continuously for a few weeks, you should visit a family doctor, and he can refer you to a specialist.