head feels hot
wondering if anyone else has experience any of these symptoms and if so please let me know if you have seen a doctor and results.....

i have been feeling pressure on the left side of face, my head feels hot inside and some tingling too , i feel dizzy sometimes, i have also noticed the my vision on my left eye is not as strong as it use to be and i have also noticed that i have not been producing any earwax on my left ear and sometimes i have little pain in my ear too
Hi, Thank you for your question. The symptoms you are describing bear resemblance to few possibilities like facial nerve palsy, trigeminal neuralgia MPDS( myofacial pain dysfunction) and then TMJ disorder due to streneous opening of mouth for long sittings of RCT. Facial nerve palsy is characterized by inability to close eye, loss of sensation on affected part, difficulty in speaking and mask like face on affected side because facial nerve innervates facial muscles and any damage to facial nerve may cause inability make facial expressions like smiling, frowning etc. Second possibility is Trigeminal neuralgia - neural pain of face with possible loss of sensation on the affected part of face but eye is seldom involved. It is usually associated with history of traumatic extraction of ipsilateral tooth. Third possibility can be sinusitis due to possible oro-antral fistula after extraction leading to sinus infection. This may lead to dull pain over the cheek area but inability to close eye and tongue involvement may not be explainable with this condition. You may consult an oral surgeon or neurologist to rule out above stated possibilities who may be able to help you in this regard. Take care.