Neurology Community
head pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

head pain

I am having this sharp stabbing pain on the right side of my head in the temple, I've never had this kind of pain before. I have taken Advil along with resting my eyes trying to relieve the pain, but no luck. I have history of major migraines in the past, along with minor head aches, but this is different the pain is right in the middle of a bead ache and the migraines I've had. The pain I'm experiencing last for a few seconds then leaves and returns almost automatically. Any thought as to what this could be
Needless to say you need to re-connect with your neurologist. It is always possible that something "new" can develop, regardless of your previous evaluation.