head problem
I just recently found a line on my head that runs from top of head down behind ear it is 1/4 inch wide and soft
is this something i need to address
The line that you have mentioned could be the suture line in the skull. Sutures are junctions between adjacent bones in the skull which are rigidly held together by fibrous connective tissue. The location that you have mentioned corresponds to sagittal suture and lamboidal suture. Normally the sutures cannot be felt but there could be some diseases or conditions that cause increased pressure in the head thus leading to separation of the sutures. Some of them are- Arnold- chiari malformation, vitamin deficiencies, Brain tumour, bleeding inside the brain, Hydrocephalus, Meningitis, Subdural hematoma or hypothyroidism. Please get yourself examined by a neurologist and get an MRI done to see if everything is normal.Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!