head sensitivity and pain
I get a sensitivity to touch-pain on the top of my head,on the right side, sometimes it goes to the other side, I had singles a few months ago, it was  a mild case and I  was treated with Valtrex, could that have something to do with this feeling I am getting on the top of my head, it isn't a real bad pain, it is more a sensitivity to the touch on my head! you think I should worry? what do you think it can be? thank-you

The possibility that comes to my mind when you talk of sensitivity on an area of your face is trigeminal neuralgia. Also dental caries, temperomandibular joint disease cause similar sensitivity, but not on the scalp. Sinusitis is also a possibility. If you had shingles in the area of the scalp which is sensitive,then this could be post herpetic neuralgia.

Contact a neurologist. Do keep me posted.

Regards
I too have what you describe; pain to the touch, at vertex center of my skull! Rather you on rt side of skull.  So,you know someone else " feels your pain".