Neurology Community
head tightness and dizziness

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

head tightness and dizziness

I have had constant head tightness with dizziness  and some neck pain for
over 2 years now.  I have had 3 brain mri's, 1 of the neck and I do have
confirmed herniated disc's in my neck. I have seen ENT's, Eye Doc,
I have been seeing a neuro and my primary- but no one can tell me
what is wrong with me!  Can someone PLEASE HELP!
This may be a cause for anxiety and panic disorder. Have you talked to a doctor about this? You may need to work on deep breathing but I'm not a doctor. But I suffer from this and it all comes from the breathing, you may not know it but you can be taking short rapid breaths which can cause your body to think you are in panic. Don't worry you can't die from it
Hey there..i have the same diagnosis like you herniated disc on c7/th1 and i also have symptoms like tightness in my forehead my nose area and back of my head...i also have dizzy feeling that frightness me ! i also made CT scan on my brain because i though something was wrong and it was ok..i also went to neurology specialist and diagnozesed me anxiety and panic attack! heh dont worry you are not alone with this symptoms ! take care