head tingling
I have a strange feeling on the top of my head. It has a cooling sensation and feels very strange. I am concerned. Please advise on what it may be! I am very worried!
Hello joy,

You don't give a lot of information about any ongoing medical conditions or treatments. However, from what you have described, it does sound as though it is possible that it is the same as when goosebumps happen on your skin, the hair follicles will slightly raise on your scalp, which causes the strange tingling sensation. Usually happening when you are sat resting and relaxed, not necessarily cold, but your body may detect a slight change in temperature which will cause this to happen. I do not feel that it is something to worry about.

I feel this sensation in my scalp when I am tired, although i find it to be a relaxing feeling, almost like a head massage!

However if you are still worried, please see your doctor.
Regards, Dee.
I do not have any existing conditions. I have been feeling stuffed up and I thought it might be my sinuses. It's not pain it is just weird and I was scared.
I have been extremly tired because of lack of sleep and I sit at a desk all day so what you said makes sense.
Hi Joy, I would much appreciate if you could give some more elaboration of the symptoms that you are experiencing apart from cool sensation in the head. whether it is tingling, numbness, itchy, headaches, any aggravating or relieving factors, burning pain etc. otherwise it is a vague symptom and cannot be much commented on. Hope to get a follow-up query from you and that you understand. Take care.