head
sorness and pain to one spot on top of head right hand side for 2 months I have neck problem could this be caused from that
Press the flesh/muscles beyond the webbing between the thumb and index finger very firmly, several times(on both hands). You may ask someone else to do it for you.There will be a sharp pain.

Follow this alternative nostril breathing technique for 20 minutes, twice a day.This will help with the head pain.Get it checked if not improvement in 3 weeks.
Anulom Vilom pranayam –
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
February 2 ,2012
I will try this its funny for the last week it has disappeared  I wondered if it has anything to do with menopause  Thanks