headache, facial numbness & blank stare
My husband has been experiencing a constant headaches since May. Along with the headache that changes in severity, he gets these "episodes" where he gets numbness across half of his face and has a blank stare which lasts about 10-15 minutes. He has severe confusion during these "episodes" and no memory of what happened after it is over. The 2 neurologists that he has seen so far have done almost every test possible and have no answers for us. Any advice?

Getting a dx for these types of HA's is a diff task...I would look to family history to see if neone has  the same type of Ha's.....

Also check his BP and such during an episode to see how that may change and keep a journal.

Get and keep copies of all testing including MRI's ..the CD's and reports...it will make it easier to get another opinion if needed.

Good luck to u

"selma"