Neurology Community
headache and other symptoms following spinal manipulation

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

About 2 months ago i had one session of spinal manipulation as I had pain in my lower back and some pain in my legs. I did not go back and get any further treatment because the pain in my back I experienced was horrendous after treatment. A couple of days after undergoing this procedure my arma and legs started to jump and my head even moved involuntary as well. In the weeks following this a started to get woken up in the night because my arm etc would jump. I was seeing my GP at the time and asked him about it and he said not to worry because it could be to do with me having a slipped disc. However after seeing a back specialist I was informed that I never did actually have a slipped disc and I am awaiting for an appointment for Xray on my back. My bad back as since got better on its own, however, I am now left with a severe headache which I have had for over 2 weeks, twitching of my fingers, shaking, and I feel that I am out of balance when I walk and tingling in legs and sometimes in my arms, and have muscle spasms and sometimes weakness in my arms and legs, I also feel that I have a lack of concentration and feel like I am doing things more slower than a usually would. I have seen my doctor about this and he said it may be anxiety but I just don't know what to think as a feel ill and also have a temperature.
Could you give me somne advice as I don't feel this is just anxiety?