headache and stress
I have a constant headache. (almost 2 years) The pain is in the top (crown) of my head. Ears are always ringing, always popping when I open my mouth or swallow. Sometimes I feel timple muscles moving, sore between shoulder blades. Hard to concentrate. Had a MRI to rule out tumor - came back negative. Currently take .5mg lorazepam, which knocks the edge off. Severe problem sleeping. Sometimes eyes water at night. Had for so long, my mood is very tempermental. Short attention span and loss of short-term memory. Any suggestions??  
What does your neurologist say about it?  What all besides a tumor has been considered and ruled out?

I've been suffering from a constant headache for only 1 month, I can't imagine what it must be like for you to have been suffering for 2 years.

Sorry I can't be of much help.  This is all very new to me.  I'm a psychologist, much better with the emotional stuff than with the medical, unless it is related to psychopathology.
Ok, I thought I posted a comment, but it isn't showing up.  I'll try to rewrite what I wrote.

What has your neurologist said about your symptoms?  What besides a tumor has been considered and ruled out?

I've had a persistent headache for about 1 month now, I can only imagine what it would be like to have one for 2 years.

Sorry I can't be of much help.  As a psychologist I'm better with the emotional stuff rather than the medical, unless it relates to psychopathology.

I hope you get some answers soon.