headache for 3 weeks
I would like to find out about headache. I've had a constant h eadache for almost 3 weeks everyday, it never goes away, not even for a second, it gets worst and better sometimes but never goes away. Is like a burning sensation all around my head all the way to my nose. Like if my head was burning from the inside, also I lost my appetite. I've had other type of headaches and migraine before but I never felt this way. I've taken advil, aspirin, tylenol, coffee and naprosen but nothing works. Also the noise and light doesn't bother me, Can you give me a clue?
The causes of constant headaches and burning sensation in the head are- Sinusitis, Brain tumours, nerve impingement in the neck,  effects of toxins, chemicals, caffeine and alcohol. Please consult a physician for a complete examination and diagnosis. I would suggest you to go for an MRI of the spine and consult a neurologist to rule out a nerve compression and a lesion in the brain. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!