headache pain pressure,neck sweating stiffness fatigue,NEED HELP ..Have Question.
I went to the E R a couple of times in the last 3 weeks.The first time my symptoms were arm,chest pain on left side insomnia but fatigue anxiety,breathless.The Dr. said my potassium was low and gave me medicine and sent me home.I started feeling very weak and I got a pressure behind my right backside of my head i fell asleep and when i woke up pouring a cold clamy sweat from my neck and my whole head was in that pressure and pain.from that point on I felt like I was hearing thru a tunnel,blurred spotty vision,brain fog,dizzy,irritable,neck stiffness,chest pain,nausea ,green phlem however I only thru up 4 times.
uscle spasms . I went back to the E R they did a cat scan and a spinal tap to see if  i had bleeding on the brain the tests came back okay so they said I had a migraine and sent me home. I laid in the bed for over a week unable to raise my head in horrible pain,I felt muscle spasms in my chest and radiating down my arms and even a fluttering or vibration around my left ovary area.I have since gotten some better but I still feel woozy,shaky.nausea,WEAK,brain fog,headache..I am 44 years old ,Can this be a migraine it feels like alot more.I have a fatty tumour over my left clavicle and a slight ruptured disk in c6 and c7.This is effecting me physically and mentally...THANKS for any help or advice...Pattymac
Hello
Did you doctor mention it might be viral? Check Epstein Barr and other viral diseases/syndromes.