Aa
A
A
Close
headache with eye pain and light sensitivity
I have been having extreme light sensitivity, eye pain and dry eyes with head pain/ migraines for 15 days. I have had an MRI which was normal, and I went to an opthamologist who said my vision was fine. I am still having constant pain and it even hurts to close my eyes to try to sleep at night. It feels like my eye sockets have pressure when I try to lay down and it feels very uncomfortable. I have constant pain in my temples and the front of my head and back of my neck into my head. I can not get any answers on how to find relief or what is causing it. Please help....

This discussion is related to Neck Pressure with Visual Disturbances.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Really sorry to hear about your problem , It really does sound like severe migraine . It can last a long time if not treated because I think your blood vessels can become inflammed . I suffer from this too but find sumatriptan is the only thing that touches it . Have you been prescribed anything ?
I dont think people realise how debillitating migraine is , in the past I have felt quite suicidal when the pain etc has gone on for days . You c ould also try an ice pack on your neck and forehead , a pack of frozen peas will do! That along with sumatriptan and a couple of cocodamol may help .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank