Neurology Community
headache

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

headache

I have been having headaches for the past couple of months, with atleast one or more a day. They are never really in the same spot and usually in different spots at different times. I am not vomitting running a fever or having blackouts, just headaches which are sometimes dull and other times moderate. If I take medication it helps a little bit but they usually come back. I went and saw a doctor and was told that it is just a cluster tension migrain headaches, he did not think that it was anything serious. What do think it could be? Do you think that I need to have a CT scan that it might be a tumor or aneurysm? My blood pressure is a little high but not much, and I do have poor posture at times. Am I worrying about this to much? anything is helpful!
I myself have just started having problems with anxiety which bring on headaches all day in different places it seems each time. It seems that you are taking the right steps and might want to discuss with your doctor some different meds that might help alievate them such as imitrex which are good for migraines.  I did a lot of research on this because i too was worrying a lot about it. What i found was that tumors usually will cause headaches that are at there worst in the morning usually accompiened by vomiting and pain in the same spot.

You probably are worrying too much about this, which by the way can make the headaches worse. But i can tell you if you are stressed about this go and get the test done to put your mind at ease, I just got my results today from my brain mri and everything was fine. I know i feel a lot better about this now that i know.

I dont know much about aneurysms except that one of the main signs would be unequal pupil size. Hope everything works out for you, and i hope that i might have helped in some small way.

Good  luck