Neurology Community
headaches and ringing in the ears - I am scared !

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I have been having this headaches out of the sudden, dizziness, and costant ringing in the ears.  The ringing noise comes and goes and also get louder and lower.  It hurts on top of my head like if I was carryng a heavy weight, it also hurts around and on top of my eyebrows (on top of eyes section) and such.  Went to my doctor twice already and been told is all sinus related.  Been given 2 different types of medicines and nothing so far.  Still the same problem and bad.  

I am not sure what could be wrong and I am scared which I think is normal.
At this time my doctor, to play it safe, is having arrangements done so I can go to have a head scan done.  

I am scared and I panic easily too.

I am coming here to find out if I can get any advice about this and what could be wrong.  
I have never had this problem before and it just started a few weeks ago out of the sudden.

I can't sleep well at night since can not fall as sleep easily.  Also when I woke up in the morning no matter what the ringing in the ear still there and such.  

Please help !  

:(  

Thanks.