headaches and very quick blackouts since accident
Hopefully someone can ease my mind and help. I had a small car accident a few weeks ago, i got hit from behind and suffered minor whiplash. I got fully checked by the hospital and was given a course of codiene. Since the crash i have had headaches every day, all day long and get small shooting pains up the side of my neck and into the back of my head which i guess is from the swelling caused in the accident. Over the past 10 days i seem to black out for only just a second or two, it happens mid afternoon usually. i know its happened but its very quick. afterwards i feel very alert and awake, like after a power nap. i have read up on narcalepsy but im not sure if it is a slight case of that.

can anyone help?
Hi! If possible get an MRI done asap!! Avoiding it initially will only add to further problems! Dyssomnia/Narcolepsy cannot be ruled out initially. But i don't think there is anything major to be worried about. If possible let me know about the prescriptions/medication you took or are taking currently. That will give me a rough idea. Rest consult a physiotherapist and also yoga will help. BUT CONSULT ONLY A CERTIFIED EXPERT! Its better to be late than sorry! Hit me back for any queries. God Bless. Cheers! :)