Aa
A
A
Close
headaches; blurry vision; and occasional dizziness.
I'm 17 years old. Since June 2007, I've been suffering with headaches. I do have tight neck muscles, but I still get headaches every day -- I've had a CT scan and everything's checked out fine. The headaches tend to subside if I put ice or flexall on my neck, something which relaxes the muscles. Also, I've noticed that I go through periods where my vision gets really blurry. Usually, if I put my head down on the table to rest or something, I'll lift my head back up after a few minutes; when I do, my vision is blurry for almost a whole minute. I've had eye surgery in the past when I was 6 and I'm going to my eye doctor on Friday. I'm just nervous because sometimes I notice that I have slight difficulty reading. I don't know if there's something wrong with my eyes, but I know I've been so scared that I have a brain tumor. Since I've had the clean CT and monthly blood tests for thyroid screenings, I know I'm fine. Still, I'm nervous. Do you think I just need glasses/contacts again? I know I didn't do well on my last eye test; I could hardly see anything, but they kept showing me the same line. I told them I couldn't see much, but they were like, "well you read the slides fine. your vision is fine, too." needless to say, I'm going to a new doctor.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I should also add that I have difficulty walking on occasion, but I do have spastic diplegic cerebral palsy, so I'm not sure if I just need to stretch my muscles a little more. Finally, I have a little trouble with short-term memory as well.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources