Neurology Community
headaches every morning...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

headaches every morning...

Hello...
for the past couple of weeks I have woken up in the morning with a headache. It really isn't a headache on just one side of the head its a really general entire head kind of thing... a lot of the time it's in the front though but radiates throughout the rest.

I had (about three or four months ago) a new perscription for my eyes, i was diagnosed with astigmatism and i was told that my occasional headaches would have been because of that... i think that i am already in need of a new  perscription though because it feels like my eyes are still blurry when i wear my glasses... I don't know if that has anything to do with it though...

also, when i was a kid (9 years old) i had Pseudo Tumor Cerebri... I don't know if that has anything to do with it either though...

Pretty much, the headache isn't BAD enough to keep me from doing too much, sometimes i can just put it on the back of my mind and try to ignore it... but i'm just guessing that thats not the best way to go about it. I dont' know what to do though. :( if anybody can help, i would REALLY appreciate it. if you have any questions too, id be glad to answer them.

Hi, have you been investigated for sinusitis. In frontal sinusitis, these kind of symtoms (symptoms) are seen. Treatment prescribed is antihistaminics, antibiotics and steam inhalation.

For information related with sinusitis visit website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinusitis

Pseudotumor cerebri  involves episodes of headaches and blurred vision or visual acuity problems are encountered. Are you having some vision related problems too. For more information regarding pseudotumor cerebri visit website http://www.emedicine.com/neuro/topic329.htm

Hello, I'm pretty sure it's not a sinus infection. I have had those in the past and would probably know if thats what was wrong..

also, i have been having problems with my vision recently but the headaches arent anywhere as terrible as they were when i was diagnosed with the pseudotumor.

Also, don't mean to be rude, but are you a real doctor? if so, where are you affiliated and how could I get in contact with you elsewhere?