headaches
im 27 been experiencing dizziness, lightheadaches and starting to forget small things also very bad left leg cramps and sometimes trouble using my hands should i be concerned?
Do you suffer from anxiety? This could be an anxiety issue, but if you're concerned about it go to the doctor and ask for a thorough exam. I am suffering some things I am concerned about as well and feel your pain :(
yea im pretty heathly and work in the medical feild been having  alot aniexy lately  so that may be the cause its so hard to get an appointment at my doctors office ugh
Yes, you should be concerned.  You should get your symptoms thoroughly explored by your physician & be like a woodpecker to try to get a soon appointment- get put on the cancellation list, check in regularly to see if any openings have come up.  You may even consider the ER if you feel symptoms are severe enough to get the ball rolling.

I'd suggest getting your orthostatic blood pressures taken.  You should get a brain scan as well.  And be sure and get your iron and ferritin checked, as iron deficiency can cause light-headedness, headaches & difficulty in concentration.  Don't settle for just a CBC on the iron deficiency angle because I've had symptoms with low iron and had a normal CBC.  Also, regarding leg cramp- get your potassium checked to see if it's low and make sure there isn't a specific area that feels warmer than the area around it (don't massage to find this out) in case you might have a blood clot in your leg.