headaches
I was thinking that my headaches were caused by needing glasses but then the past couple of days I have been actually waking up with headaches, which actually occurs quite frequently. I am constantly taking BC or Goody's powder to get rid of them quickly just to keep up with the household chores and children but fear that may cause other problems with my stomach and such. Plus like I mentioned in my last question my MRI cam back "normal".
HI,
Though I'm not an expert I can say that headaches on wakening can be caused by poor sleeping posture i.e. pillows or mattress not supporting your head and neck properly. Having said this if I was you I would return to my doctor and tell him/her that the headaches are interfering with daily life. As a matter of interest.......did you have your eyes tested ?
Best wishes and I hope you find out why they are happening

Jan
Hi, Thank you for your question. For persistent headaches and other symptoms, refractive error, possibilities like pinched nerve in cervical spine, possibility of neurological disorder, migrainous, cluster, tension and refractive errors that need to be evaluated thoroughly with the help of a neurologist here. Migraine like headache can be throbbing, one sided of face & head and preceded by aura (starts with blurred vision). Cluster headache may appear as burning, explosive in nature and tear appears from eyes. Tension headache originates with stress and anxiety disorder. Please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the further underlying disorders by clinically examine you & ordering MRI or CT scan here that may be the main reasons of your headache attacks & other symptoms and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!