Neurology Community
heart problem,head tumor or neurological problem

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

well it satrted like 2 or 3 years ago i used to wake and my left hand was numb.i get up walk massage my hand but the numbness would saty all day specially in the last 2 fingers.it will be gone by the next day.this happened maybe like 5 or 6 times a year.after approximately one year my other hand would have the same thing and sometimes when i get stressed to too i get this tingling sensation in both my hands.the thing was also happening to toes i mean i would be sitting on a chair or would have my legs crossed and i get this tingling or numbness in my toes and somtimes just above mu feet.4 or 5 months ago that thing passed to my scalp and i get this tingling sensation in my scalp nt the same place every time and i also feel that the face muscles r tense too and as if some insect is walking on my face.sometimes it gets worse when i dont sleep very well.i dont know if this is related but in the last month i would just go to sleep and just when i fall asleep i get this fast beat of my heart which doesnot stay long but it scares me like hell and i cant go back to sleep.i dont think its arrythmia because every time it happens i check mu pulse and its normal and the heart is nt beating more than 95 i even check my blood pressure and its fine.its just that i feel that my heart is pounding in my feet or in my right hand and i feel like my body is being shaked as if u were lying in bed and u feel an earth quake.is this related too to the nervous system or its a cardiac thing.did blood tests 2 months ago and it was all good and my b12 is fine even though i 4 got to mention that i have also burning feet sensation and i forget sometimes the names of ppl that i havenot seen for more than a month.and iam 35 years old healthy person and been taking losec for more than 6 years because i have heart burn all the time

This seems to be related more to the nervous system. Since you have symptoms like tingling numbness, burning feet it becomes important to rule out conditions like peripheral neuropathy which can occur due to diabetes and thyroid dysfunction apart from B 12 deficiency.
Other neurological disorders also need to be looked into because you have memory loss as well.
This warrants a complete neurological exam, please get it done at your earliest.
what about the strange heart beat when i fall asleep?its also related to nervous system?????????

It is difficult to comment on the strange heart beat without a clinical evaluation. You may want to get an EKG done.
However heart conditions would not cause tingling numbness though but they are worth looking into.