Neurology Community
heart problem,head tumor or neurological problem
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

heart problem,head tumor or neurological problem

well it satrted like 2 or 3 years ago i used to wake and my left hand was numb.i get up walk massage my hand but the numbness would saty all day specially in the last 2 fingers.it will be gone by the next day.this happened maybe like 5 or 6 times a year.after approximately one year my other hand would have the same thing and sometimes when i get stressed to too i get this tingling sensation in both my hands.the thing was also happening to toes i mean i would be sitting on a chair or would have my legs crossed and i get this tingling or numbness in my toes and somtimes just above mu feet.4 or 5 months ago that thing passed to my scalp and i get this tingling sensation in my scalp nt the same place every time and i also feel that the face muscles r tense too and as if some insect is walking on my face.sometimes it gets worse when i dont sleep very well.i dont know if this is related but in the last month i would just go to sleep and just when i fall asleep i get this fast beat of my heart which doesnot stay long but it scares me like hell and i cant go back to sleep.i dont think its arrythmia because every time it happens i check mu pulse and its normal and the heart is nt beating more than 95 i even check my blood pressure and its fine.its just that i feel that my heart is pounding in my feet or in my right hand and i feel like my body is being shaked as if u were lying in bed and u feel an earth quake.is this related too to the nervous system or its a cardiac thing.did blood tests 2 months ago and it was all good and my b12 is fine even though i 4 got to mention that i have also burning feet sensation and i forget sometimes the names of ppl that i havenot seen for more than a month.and iam 35 years old healthy person and been taking losec for more than 6 years because i have heart burn all the time