heartbeat in ears
What does it mean when you hear your heartbeating in your ears? I hear my heartbeating at night for a 15 seconds.
Your blood pressure could be high
Hello.

Can you mention your age and if you have any blood pressure problems ? As rightly mentioned by patsy10, you could have a high blood pressure. Secondly, it could be your weight. With increased weight, the body needs more blood. Heart pumps the blood with increased power. As you lie down to sleep, the gravity changes and the body takes some time to adjust to the change, about 15 minutes. This is exactly the time when you hear the pulsation in your ears.

Please get back with any more symptoms if you have.

Regards
I have had this pulsatible tinnuntis for 4 yrs.  I hear it alot while sleeping, upon rising, sitting here typing, watching tv, talking, it happens for no apparent reason & more & more frequently.  My blood pressure is normal,  I just had a cat,mri,& a balance test, (will get results wed).  It is scary to think of the possibilities of all it could be,  I also have hearing loss in the same ear.  I am 38.  I originally thought it was brought on by a medication i was given 4 yrs. ago (an anti-inflamatory drug) When the symptons originall appeared I stopped all medications.  Now i only take ibprophen as needed. It is very annoying I feel like I am going crazy!!!
t have panic attacks sometimes when i sleep and awaken with rapd heartbeats  i go to the DR. and i have ringing in my ear
I had this same problem, and FOUND THE ANSWER! I tried everything, and an ENT doctor even told me I'd have to live with it the rest of my life, but it turns out, all I needed was a Chiropractic adjustment. I went to Dr. Toy in Lawton, OK, and he worked wonders. My hearing came back A LOT after the first adjustment, and the sound wasn't as loud, but after a couple more adjustments, the sound completely went away a few months later. I think an artery was out of line or twisted or something like that. Dr. Toy graduated from some school called Logan out of Missouri, so I'd try to find a Logan grad in your area. He was old school in that he popped my neck (didn't hurt) 2 different ways. Some chiropractors use little tools or whatever. Get an old school one who just pops you back in place.