Neurology Community
heavy legs and lack of energy

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

heavy legs and lack of energy

lack of energy and heavy legs

This discussion is related to Re: Leg weakness/numbness.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
There are many reasons for lack of energy and heavy legs.
Fatigue is the most common reason and with rest you will gain your energy.
You have to explain since how many days you are suffering and other associated symptoms and your age so that we can think of other reasons.
Have balanced diet and exercise healthy and maintain your BMI.
Take care!
I am a 27 year old male and for the past 3 to 4 weeks have got plenty of sleep but still have heavy weak lags and am noticing all over weakness in grip and arm strength as well.. 3 weeks ago i could run a few miles and now i cant run 50 feet. I have been to the e.r. twice and they say I am fine, not dehydrated and blood work has came back perfect. I have a hard time climbing ladders or stairs now and feel tired all the time. my legs feel weak even when im just walking.. heavy or jelly type feeling. any suggestions I havnt been sick or anything.
hi, i am having the same problem, any diagnostics on this issue.
I'm a 27 female; have leg numbness, fatigue throughout legs and limbs and have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Myofascial (knots in the fascia) back in November. My legs are still strong but they often feel weak and wobbly. I cannot walk as much as I used to, and had to leave my job because of the pain, might be neurological (nervous system). I was healthy too, high pain tolerance, active....
Currently getting weekly; bi-weekly massages helps and taking anti-inflammatory but nothing helps the leg issue thus far.