help
my son who is almost 2 has bad seizures where he has headdrops about 20 of them and then he has seizures where he quits breathing and rolls his eyes in the back of his head he is so far behind that hes just learning to crawl my husbabds sister has those to and she is 18 will he ever grow out of them my husband had them to but the lord blessed him will our son get out of them to? please Help me!!!!!!!!!
Well, if your husband and his sister had them, your son has them.  Your baby needs to be seen by a pediatric neurologist, for medication to get those seizures under control, for sure!  It is not good for a child his age to have them, particularly when his development is suffering probably because of them.  
he has pediatric neurologists they say that he'll get better my husband started them when he was 8 months old so did my son and his sister it is some kind of genetic thing will our next child have them? my husband grew out of them he might to hopefully god will bless him like he did my husband.