Neurology Community
help! Burning sensation in both of my arms!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I am a 17 year old female and for awhile I've had issues with slight pains in my lower arm. Randomly there will be a sudden and quick pain in my arm that felt like an aching sensation. It felt like it's inside my veins and it shoots up towards my hands. It was easy to ignore bc it would usually go away after 30 secs to a minute. But last night it took a turn for the worse. It started to feel like the inside of both my arms were burning. The sensation was different from before. I was able to ignore it, but today at 5am I woke up bc the pain had intensified and I started crying. In no way, shape, or form is the burning sensation on the outside of my arm. There are no blisters and my skin isn't swollen whatsoever. The pain just subsided, but I feel like I shouldn't ignore this anymore. Last night I was at a music festival in 107 degree weather and got pretty dehydrated. Maybe that made something that was already wrong worse? My mom says that I should exercise since I never do. She thinks me doing nothing all day is what causes it, but I don't want to exercise if it's gonna make it worse. Please help me.
Tags: arm pain, burning sensation, Pain, Exercise, burning arm