help from u
sir,
   i am suffering from nuerology problem.at the age of 17  i suffered from fits so doctors advised me to take tablets (valparin chrono) for 3 yrs,and i did what doctor said then after 3.5yrs again i got fits and still now i am continuing my tablets.within a period of 7 yrs i got fits for nearly 6 times . since i continued the tablet for mare than 7yrs i am unable to concentrate in any of my work even when i have my food i am highly disturbed.now for past 4 yrs i am taking zeptol200.
so always my friends find me so tired and lazy.very often i am closing my eyes and doing some sort of actions always.i dont have control on myself.
there is no problem with my EEG and MRI.
now for four days i am not continuing my tablets, so that i am not getting sleep throughout the night.
i would like to stop the tablet .so pls advice me. what can i do sir.

Thanks for writing in.
A seizure free interval of at least 2 years along with normal EEG and MRI is important before taking the decision to stop seizure medication.
When was the last time you suffered from seizures?
I would suggest you not to stop the medication all at once as seizure medication are always withdrawn slowly. Please discuss this with your treating doctor and withdraw only under medical supervision.