help hassan the boy of seven years old
my sister's son hassan has a medical case he is now seven years old and still cann't walk till now , in 2005 he had a surgery in his head because he has water on his brain . here in lebanon there's no treatment for him ,
can you please help hassan?
Can you go to Syria for treatment?  Damascus has a number of hospitals, as well as a children's hospital and a pediatrics department with Damascus University.  I have a couple places with phone numbers you could try in Syria:
Al Atfal Children's Hospital 6619101, 6623670 on Mouasaat St., Damascus, Syria
Assad University Hospital 2126500, 2126501 off Mezzah Hwy, Damascus, Syrica

There are many doctors in the U.S. who have studied at University of Damascus.  There is a Dr. Hassan Salloum in El Paso, Texas who is with Pediatrics at Las Palmas Medical Center (915) 521-1782, and he did his residency in Pediatrics at Children's Hospital, Damascus University Medical School, so could be if you called him, he might can help you decide how and where to go in Syria and have your sister's child seen.  He speaks fluently in several languages, including English and Arabic.

I know exactly how you feel about your nephew.  I am very close to my brother's son and he got sick one time and it was very scary, spent a year in treatment, but he's fine now.  So, I hope this info will help you a little bit, and I apologize ahead of time if I've misspelled or incorrectly stated anything.  I think to call Syria, you have to add an area code of some kind.  If you cannot go to Syria, could be one of those hospitals can recommend a good one in Lebanon.