help please
I have been diagnosed with dementia,small vessal ischemic dease upon having a MIR done. it was read by a radiologist.At the same time it was read by a nurologist who told me i made my illness up.since i was rear ended by a vehicle at the speed of 40 to45 miles per hour.i have also been diagnosed with  myofalsasia, i have not only emotional problems but loose words, get confused,get frustreted, cannt multiy task, headachs, sholder aches, do weird things like put salt in frige,but i relize i do it and fix it, cannt make sense of what people are telling me,am impulsive.I was on the deans honnor list at collage just 4 months prior to this. recived bursearys. have my diplomas in human services, social service worker, first year native teachers assistant, international tobacco cecation specialist......was lined up for a job at a health centre in refferrals and assments, and more i feel no one belives me.the nurologist had a hard time understanding  me because i was allergic to the 2 meds 4 deppression he tried me on.said he watched me walk down the hall that i wasnt off balance, when i followed him to his office....im not that off...i dont know what to do, who to trust....helpppp me please
Your symptoms have some of the Post Concussion Syndrome symptoms.  Does your issues happen after the accident?  

You can check with Neuro Psychologist for an opinion for memory issues etc.,