Neurology Community
help

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

help

Yes, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have been in chronic pain since having sinus surgery in December 2008. I had been having sinus problems since about august and was on antibiotics for almost 3 months and the doctor after a CT scan decided i needed surgery for a deveated septum. After about 1 month I was doing better and healing when I began to get a pain in my face to the right of my nose and then it spread to both cheeks I went to one neuroligist and he said it was migraines. He put me on verapamil then gabapentin but I didnt get much better since that time i have been to another neuroligist who gave me an MRI and lumbar Puncture and he said he didnot know what was wrong and put me on Amitriptaline with no help during the time the tests were done the pain has spread throughout my body it is a tingling feeling, sometimes a burning feeling, it feels like it is crawling or ball that moves through the nerves, also my muscles twitch. The worst of the pain is now down the center of my nose with those same symptoms as described above. My question is does any one know what this is? I was on two rounds of Avelox before surgery and then one after during the time this started. Could Avelox cause these symptoms and what should I do about this since no meds. seem to work?