Neurology Community
hemangiomas and ovoid lesions

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

hemangiomas and ovoid lesions

I was involved in a car accident and had an mri and it showed small ovoid lesions on t7 t9 t11 and l1 vertebrae,which are hyperintense to marrow on both t1 and t2 weighted images and most cosistent w/hemanggiomas. At the t7 and t8 leval there are small asymmetric posterior disc protrusion more prominet to the right.  the protruding disc abuts the right anterrolateral aspect of the cord.
Impression: t7,t8 small asymetric posterior disc protusionand multicple hemangiomas in the lower thoracic and the upper lumbar spine.
What does all this mean?  My dr. said to continue physical therapy and muscle relaxer at night to sleep.  It has been well over a year since the  car accident.