hernaited disk c7 cuased by whiplash
In Nov 08'  I was mentoring a girlfriend. I have been riding motorcycles for 4 yrs, and so when she showed intrest, We took riding classes together. 2  yrs of classes together and many rides. However she rear-ended me on our bikes. Yes, the helmet i was wearing was no help on this one.It only helped to rip things up. She refused to turn it in to her insurance. So for a week i lie in bed with the worst pain ever. Not missing a day of work. I labor hordiculture for the city. Finially i called her insurance and made a claim  and has held a liecense for yrs.
. I now see a neurosugen. He says surgery will not help. He has seen the MRI print and disk. Hernaited c7 and fragmented the bones compromizing the main nerve What I am hearing from all this postings is it is permante damage and not much can be done other than "pills, steroids ect...? Ever sence I waited a week, I do fell no-one is listening. No rest after the wreck, the hospital sent me out of there with notta med' becouse I was alone and set my app with Dr. Poor. With a 1 month wait.  So there is no real help?

This discussion is related to c5/6 herniared discs.

0
1. DR

0
2. ALL OTHERS