hope some one can help
Hi all ,i have recently had 2 MRI scans ,that showed Ill defined signal change in the right middle cerebellar ,i have had a lumper puncture ,all was ok except CSF protein was high boarderline ,i have been having really bad dizzy episode's feeling like really drunk ,tingeling in my face and my muscles really hurt in my arms and legs ,some days i can hardly get out of bed ,also balance is been affected ,i am just waiting for appointment to go back to hospital ,i have been to my GP and asked for some answers but i am getting know where with them ,
why would I want tolive like this?  Iwant tofind  a way to kill myself but make it look like an accident.  my kids need my insurance.  I know one woman who drools, is in diapers and really smellslike  body odor, bad breath, and feces.  She was a teacher and look at her now.  I was just diagnosed.  I won't let my kids see me like this.  Who's going to wipe your *** and buy you your diapers?
Sorry i dont understand this comment ,it makes no sence to me at all ????