how can I increase dopamine levels with being on tegretol and lamictal for bi-polar and adderal for a.d.d.
I've been on tegretol and lamictal to treat my bi-polar disorder for about five years now and lithium and severall ssri's before that. I've had sexual disfunction all this time (as I'm sure you can imagine). I have dealt with it because the doctors didn't have any answers for treating it without adjusting my medication. As of lately my new doctor has diagnosed my with attention defecit disorder and perscribed adderal while lowering my tegretol. I started it and could not believe the results I was getting. My attention was better, I could read books, real books ( I haven't read a book ever in my life). My mood was unbelievable, all these years of feeling like a zombie gone. Last but not least (ask my new wife) my sex life reappeared, I mean when ever I wanted to for as long as I wanted. After a week and a half, the sex died. The will was still there but there was no ability. After seeing the doctor a week later, we figured out the problem. At that same time my little and by little I mean big friend was working I was also on vicaprofin, causing my dopemine levels to sky rocket. After that week and a half I was taken off of the pain meds. My question is can I increase my dopamine  level without oppioids? I haven't been diagnosed with RLS but believe I've had it for many years and have read that it will increase dopamine. Is this a solution or is there something I can take naturally without any chance of addiction. My wife begs for a solution, she feels like she was jipped into finding the Jim of years past.
this is jim1974. In addition to "how can I increase my dopamine?" Will mirapex work without interactions with my other meds?