how do i go about getting further tests done to confirm these ailments are linked
hi there, im a 43 year old female who has been diagnosed with small fibre neuropathy in jan 2012 i have burning stabbing pains in my hands and feet i also have carpal tunnel , before my diagnosis i had been sleeping upto 5 hrs per day which im told is linked to the neuropathy unfortunetly once diagnosed the neurologist discharged me and i have now been having severe palpitations, headaches that can last for days also dizzy spells , i havent had any further tests to confirm these are linked ? how do i go about getting this confirmed as i have no quality of life the way my health is right now thanks hope you can help
Welcome.  The best answer I can give is to find a general physician or Internist to guide you in the right direction for further testing and treatment. Some medications can cause dizziness in some people. Best to have a doctor help you sort out what is what.  

Each new symptom should be reported to a doctor who will keep an eye on you and address your concerns.

Let me know how you are doing.  Good luck.