Aa
A
A
Close
i have aches
yesterday i woke up with blurry vision continuisly, headpains, and eye pains all around the eye do i have a problem
it has also not stopped. what is the problem?

This discussion is related to blurred vision. pressure in head and ears, dizziness, muscle weakness.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
875426 tn?1325532016
It sounds like you have not had this before.  You should have your parent or guardian take you to the doctor today- don't wait.  You can't be properly diagnosed over the internet.  You need to see the doctor.  They may want to order a CT scan or MRI scan of your head.  I had my first migraine at the age you list- 11, but that does not mean that's what you have.  It's important you go right away- if you can't get in to your pediatrician or urgent care today, then the emergency room is the place you need to go.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You need to go to an emergency room immediately. While the problem may not be serious, the symptoms are consistent with a stroke or a ruptured blood vessel or aneurysm. These are worst-case scenarios, but can be evaluated with modern scanning devices and there is no percentage in waiting. There is a limited window of opportunity to act before irreversible damage takes place. Do NOT wait for an appointment with your physician. Head for the ER of a teaching hospital.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I agree  with caregiver 222 you don't want to wait ..until you are .experiencing a full.full blown stroke .better .safe than sorry.It doesn't hurt  to know for sure what your symptom's are and if it is a stroke the hospital is the best place to be. good luck  and all the best
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
BIG, for some reason I had thought YOU were having additional problems with your brain injury!  I realize now it was SOCCER who started the thread.  Anyhow, I referred to it in a couple replies I made to a couple of your threads today, so disregard anythig I said about you going to the ER.  GG
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank