Neurology Community
i have aches
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i have aches

yesterday i woke up with blurry vision continuisly, headpains, and eye pains all around the eye do i have a problem
it has also not stopped. what is the problem?

This discussion is related to blurred vision. pressure in head and ears, dizziness, muscle weakness.
Tags: aches, pains, pains in the eye, blurry vision
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
875426_tn?1325532016
It sounds like you have not had this before.  You should have your parent or guardian take you to the doctor today- don't wait.  You can't be properly diagnosed over the internet.  You need to see the doctor.  They may want to order a CT scan or MRI scan of your head.  I had my first migraine at the age you list- 11, but that does not mean that's what you have.  It's important you go right away- if you can't get in to your pediatrician or urgent care today, then the emergency room is the place you need to go.  
Blank
144586_tn?1284669764
You need to go to an emergency room immediately. While the problem may not be serious, the symptoms are consistent with a stroke or a ruptured blood vessel or aneurysm. These are worst-case scenarios, but can be evaluated with modern scanning devices and there is no percentage in waiting. There is a limited window of opportunity to act before irreversible damage takes place. Do NOT wait for an appointment with your physician. Head for the ER of a teaching hospital.
Blank
I agree  with caregiver 222 you don't want to wait ..until you are .experiencing a full.full blown stroke .better .safe than sorry.It doesn't hurt  to know for sure what your symptom's are and if it is a stroke the hospital is the best place to be. good luck  and all the best
Blank
BIG, for some reason I had thought YOU were having additional problems with your brain injury!  I realize now it was SOCCER who started the thread.  Anyhow, I referred to it in a couple replies I made to a couple of your threads today, so disregard anythig I said about you going to the ER.  GG
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...