ice cold
y is my left leg ice cold wiv no feelin in it and wen i walk my both legs r so pain full
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

From the symptoms you describe, it sounds that it could be a circulatory disturbance (due to compression of blood vessels).  This may most likely occurs due to any clots in blood vessels, excessive smoking, alcohol use or diabetes. I would suggest evaluating all the possibilities with the help of a doctor first. Further referral to a neurologist will surely help you in getting a more precise opinion here. Hope this information proves help you.
thank you for help !!!! but cannot undersand y my legs hurt me so much and still very cold and got no feelin in my legs? i was told that my blood is block in the side of my neck would this av any think to do wiv my cold legs thanks