inconsistant facial twitch
This started with a twitch in my right eyebrow, it would twitch every ten or fifteen minutes during the day and seemed to increase at night. This lasted for about a week. Then I went seveeral weeks with nothing and then I noticed a dimple or dent right above my forehead on the right side again "my head is clean shaved all the time" and it too would twitch just like my eyebrow. I had never noticed this dimple before the twitching started. This lasted again for about a week and a half. This stopped just as fast as it came, but has happened several times since. It is never both, but my eyebrow or forehead have been twitching off and on for a couple months now. There is no pain other than what feels like eye strain when it is my eyebrow. The twitch while small has been noticed by co-workers and family so I know it is bad enough to be seen from a few feet away. I have kept records of sleep and stress and anything else I can think of and cannot find a pattern. I have four children and a pretty stressfull job, but am not sure if that is enough to cause this. I am a 40 year old healthy :as far as I know" Male. Thanks for any help in advance.
Excerpt from Ancient Minerals - "Need More Magnesium? 10 Signs to Watch For" (the article goes into more depth on each number)

"If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may be at risk for low magnesium intake.

1. Do you drink carbonated beverages on a regular basis?

2. Do you regularly eat pastries, cakes, desserts, candies or other sweet foods?

3. Do you experience a lot of stress in your life, or have you recently had a major medical procedure such as surgery?

4. Do you drink coffee, tea, or other caffeinated drinks daily?

5. Do you take a diuretic, heart medication, asthma medication, birth control pills or estrogen replacement therapy?

6. Do you drink more than seven alcoholic beverages per week?

7. Do you take calcium supplements without magnesium or calcium supplements with magnesium in less than a 1:1 ratio?

8. Do you experience any of the following:

Anxiety?
Times of hyperactivity?
Difficulty getting to sleep?
Difficulty staying asleep?

9. Do you experience any of the following:

Painful muscle spasms?
Muscle cramping?
Fibromyalgia?
Facial tics?
Eye twitches, or involuntary eye movements?

10. Did you answer yes to any of the above questions and are also age 55 or older?"